As a team manager you will be tasked with running the daily events around our Hearthstone team while also constantly looking for opportunities to improve the team, be it new players, practice, events or other ways.
Team managers have their salary based on the performance of their team, and are expected to attend events with the team.
- EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HEARTHSTONE
- ADVANCED UNDERSTANDING OF THE CARD GAME GENRE AND ESPORT SCENE
- ABOVE THE AGE OF 18
- RELEVANT PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- DEDICATED INTERESTS IN ESPORT/GAMING
- LEGEND PLAYER
- TOURNAMENT HOST
- BILINGUAL OR MULTILINGUAL
- REFERENCE(S) FROM PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES
Any questions can be directed to:
Subject: Question Application Spyke + nick
We expect formal applications with your CV attached. You will only be informed if you advance to the interview round, any person that is of interest will be called in to a interview.
Applications not fulfilling these guidelines will be dismissed. If applicant is accepted and it comes to our attention that there is false information this will lead to a dismissal from the position.